Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 12:27 AM   #5
Mlleml

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: New York
THOR #11919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete'sMH View Post
Agree…the cover is more trouble than it’s worth and even can be detrimental. In addition to finish damage from wind/flapping, the cover can actually trap moisture underneath it and lead to dirt accumulation and even mold. And it’ll make it difficult or impossible for you to drive it every once in a while or exercise the generator as required. I prefer to keep good air flow and like to visit it about weekly to check for leaks, vandalism, mice etc. and I try to drive mine on a nice day about once a month. Plus if you have a solar system to keep the batteries charged it won’t work under a cover.

Great comments. Got me thinking about just something on the roof for the AC and Uv protection for the roof.
Thanks again, great info

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum