Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #8
mitch.smith

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #674
I did the Whirlpool front load washer with the dryer on top. It works good after I got problems fixed!! The washer was delivered damaged... the control knob had been pushed back into the washer and broke the board. Got that replaced then the dryer was putting pulls in the clothes. the moisture sensor has metal prongs in side the drum but they were not seated in its base so clothes would get behind the metal strips and as it would spin it would catch and put pull in the items. Carried that back to madison Rv where i purchased the coach and took 2 weeks for the Whirlpool repair company to come out and replace. Went Mondays to pick it up and it looked like some one had steel spike shoes on and been dancing on the unit!! It was bad all paint with deep cuts down into the metal!! I was told thats not to bad once its in you want see much of the scratched surface!! I paid them 2000.00 bucks and they damage it and say that crap to me!!! I went to the manager and told him I was not going to take that unit all scratched up!! They had one in box but it had a rub mark on the top but was not damaged like my original one that had had 5 loads dryed in it!! With that said they do work good and the 110 unit will dry heavy loads in 60 min!! Just hope the new dryer works correct!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum