Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 08:05 PM   #1
haagjames

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Delano FB
State: Indiana
THOR #24977
Angry Fresh Water Tank New 2022 Thor Delano

I recently purchased a Thor 2022 Delano FB and having issued filling my fresh water tank. When filling and putting knobs on "Fill Tank" I can only get to 33% of 66% before water start coming out through the overflow drain valve.

I took to the dealer (LazyDayRV Elkhart IN) where I purchased and I had two technicians look at it and simulated the same thing. They concluded that the overflow drain valve was drilled from the side of the tank instead of the top of the tank. I did see what the technicians were talking about and the pluming for the overflow value is installed on the side of the tank.

What is more interesting, when filling the tank and water starts coming though the overflow valve, it start to siphon water out of the tank, plus when I drive to my destination I only have about 20% of water remaining.

I am working with Thor now but wanted to know if anyone has experienced this?

Thanks

Haagjames

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum