Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #8
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Don,

Thanks.

On mine the refrigerator is surrounded by cabinet. To the left is the right wall of the kitchen cabinet with drawers on the bottom, counter space in the middle and upper cabinet on top. I looked at all areas and there are no removable access panels. On the right of the fridge are the pantry (top) and trash can drawer (bottom). Again no access panels in either. To the rear is the slide wall. On the top is the ceiling for the slide. There is about a 8 inch gap between the front edge of the slide ceiling and the top molding for the cabinet but it does not allow enough reach to get behind the fridge.

I have two questions when I talk to Thor. The first is to ask if there is a hidden access panel somewhere that I am missing and the second is how the top mounts are secured to the refrigerator without screws.

This is one that has to be done right. I would hate to screw something up and have a refrigerator roll out of a cabinet when making a sharp left turn.

Here is one of the drawbacks of having a residential fridge. The mechanical side of things are not accessible through an outside panel like they are with an RV fridge.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum