Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 06:41 PM   #17
jgt

State: Florida
THOR #8076
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunker21 View Post
My GF bought the Recpro charles recliners pieces for her 5th wheel to replace a worn out sofa bed and booth. She got the vinyl and while comfortable they are peeling after 3 years. I also considered the Thomas Payne, Kplot I think got them in his from the factory, but the TP isn't consistently comfortable in my opinion. The price ordering direct from TP was quite a bit higher so I tried the Recpro with fabric. Pleased with the comfort and with the fabric we'll see how it lasts. While not a 100% color match, it's mild contrast looks good in the coach.

Thanks I will also look at the fabric, I’m also having a problem with my captain chairs peeling a piece of crap

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum