Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: New Guy
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 12:33 PM   #12
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead View Post
I have a 2018 Windsport 29m and LOVE IT!!!!! So far I have had ceramic UV window tinting installed, Converted the absorption fridge to a 12v system that is amazing, AquaJet variable speed water pump, curved shower curtain rod, removed the sofa and installed twin electric recliners with massage and heat, new Mattress Insider king size mattress---they are the BEST, Sumo springs in the front, Anti-sway bar, RoadMaster, in the back and Bilstein shocks all around, better foam in the dinette cushions, a Scan Guage, See Level sensors for the Black & Gray tanks and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. It took several years to work out all the bugs but now it is doing fine. "Knock on Wood". Ohhh, and when I went to 12v for the fridge, I needed more amp hours so I added a third battery, there's room and got the Flow Rite system and now it's just a two minute job and no muss or fuss!! Enjoy your mods and don't get too crazy like I did. Glad I like it so much cause I put lots of money in it!! Bob Trice
What is a “scan gauge”?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum