Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 2017 Axis 24.1
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2016, 03:30 AM   #67
Teeitup26

Brand: Still Looking
State: Colorado
THOR #1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
Ha !! T ! We know that KOA at Glenwood Springs..if that is the one you are talking about...we stayed there...headed home..dead tired...the only upside to that location is that it was near the river !! and the park had the hookups we needed. So...there are, definately, places a person stops out of need. When you are planning a trip..and it sounds like you are getting closer...you will look at maps...go to RV Campground Review, etc...and try to make a good decision as to where you want to stay a day or more ! and...you will be able to find a few places to play a round or two !!
I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to make the decision to do this...sounds like you are feeling better about the RV experience !
Good luck with your decision !

K
K, I am getting closer, and what may tip me over is that a dealer who is known to be fair has a 2014 24.1 coming in, and if it's clean and doesn't have 50,000 miles on it already i may go that route just to keep the entry fee down to a number that i can live with-good or bad. My friends are going crazy listening to my stories about buying an RV. It's only been 2 years since i've been looking into it. I get stuck on the total price of the deal when you consider the purchase price and then all the other costs that go into it like taxes, storage, gas, rv nightly costs ect. I just haven't decided if i want to do it bad enough i guess. It seems to me most people are either dead sure the life style is perfect and do it all the time, or they are first timers like me and don't know if the outlay is right for them. I do know there are a bunch of new people doing it because why else would a 30 year old Airstream cost more than it sold for new? So maybe the used 24.1 will be a way to mitigate the mental stress and get the strain with my friends over with. I'll take them all out for a drink for listening to me for 2 years.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum