Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 04:54 AM   #2031
bobhhoy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 23TB
State: Illinois
THOR #9509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturmfrei- Da View Post
So excited to be back in the RV community!
I have a question for owners of the 23TR, which I've named "Sturmfrei-Da" Freida for short.
I can not for the life of me figure out the pedestal table leg. It has a small slot at the bottom end, which does not turn to anchor the table. How in the world do you get this table tp stay in place?
Thanks in advance!
The cylindrical post has an open end (where the table rests) and a closed end (which fits into the dohickie bolted to the floor). In the center of the closed end is a “tooth” that grabs the dohickie. First, however, you need to advance the tooth out of the closed end. It might be stuck, but with gentle persuasion, the tooth will unscrew and leave a gap between it and the closed end. When you have a gap of 1/2 - 3/4 inch, gently put the post down into the dohickie. The post should be vertical. Gently turn the post. You should feel the tooth spin with the post and lock into place. Continue to turn the post clockwise and the trapped post will cinch down onto the dohickie. Once you have done it, the process will be easy. Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum