Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2022, 08:49 PM   #5
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junebug0630 View Post
Hi Rusty - I'm having the same issue, did you ever find the fix? Can you tell me where to look for the sensor? I'm not sure where to start.
There are two sensors for the leveling system. The front is a flat rectangular box (master control) located near the center of the coach at midships above the drive shaft. This controls the left and right level sensors. There is a second small level box locate about 5 ft behind the larger box. The two boxes are wired together with the supplied harness. The boxes work together to determine the front and rear level. Both boxes are above the drive shaft near the middle of the coach.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum