Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Saying hi again
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 07:04 PM   #1
Wash Woods

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Delano 24RW
State: Virginia
THOR #26271
Saying hi again

First owner of 2022 Thor Delano 24RW. And I have several questions.about this coach. I will be glad to share what I have learned of the Warranty Repair Process going through my purchasing dealership of General RV. Now attempting to use what is referred to as a Tap Request. Where one General RV dealership works with another if you are traveling , trying to enjoy the motorhome. I am 5 months into beginning to repair the Assembly Defects of Thor. Learning the hard way that what was said at the time of purchase is not what is experienced after the sale. I want to change the window next to entry door. The awning window is useless. The door can swings back and hits the glass . I want to change it to a sliding window. The componet list on the Thor Owners site does not list windows or doors. I think it is a Lippert window. They need a stock number to know for sure. They say you need to remove the window to see the stock number ! Also need all new cylinders to exterior storage compartments . The cheap aluminum cylinders are corroded and won't allow the key to move the tumblers. Oil did not help. They cant be trusted. Any ideas ?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum