Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2022, 10:44 PM   #12
meyeagle

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude BH35
State: Colorado
THOR #20053
JeffC, follow the advice from DynJim36 and Frankomd- Thor uses the cheapest plastic piper parts and p-traps and then has installers, not plumbers assemble everything. So there is a good chance that you can have your joints and p-traps under a lot of twisting and turning placing a ton of pressure on the joints just waiting to crack or break. After a month with my 2020 Magnitude BH35, the shower connection to the p-trap just completely broke. I fixed with the a semi ridged slide connector from the shower drain to the top of the p-trap then completely cut out and replaced the p-trap. No issues since and I think there is enough give in all the connections now that I should not have any issues moving forward, with all the bumps, twisting and turning that happens as we drive down the roads.
meyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum