Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 02:54 AM   #14
MLP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17478
I was going to say something smart a*s like it sucks to be you, but it sucks to be all of us at times. Failed front AC in Las Vegas at 105*. AC price up $900.00 in the last six months. 4K later and two days, a new and better AC. 15k vs 13.5k, quieter, colder, and much less power. Life goes on once fixed. I learned how to keep the two Boston Terriers cool with cold water towels, fan, and keep them on the rear bed's comforter. 94* up front only do to the fact that I added front exterior screens to the front and side front windows a day before. The screens do make a big difference when facing the sun. I went out and purchased a second fan for the front to make it sort of livable. All your leaks will be solved and fixed.

Note that when we got home, we had ANTS! Little black almost no kill them ANTS. Oh what fun!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum