Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 05:36 AM   #1
Blindboyb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28Z
State: California
THOR #28624
Talking Got the bug, took the plunge!

Hi all,

I’ve been camping since I was in diapers. Dad always had me out hiking and camping. Thanks Dad! He instilled that love of the outdoors in me, and I’ve been exploring and backpacking through every iteration of my life.
I was fortunate to meet and marry a woman with an equal passion for outdoor adventure. Our kids grew up camping and experiencing the outdoors in a multitude of ways. We’ve owned a tent trailer, a ‘67 Aristocrat TT, kayaks, quads, and now our first big rig, the Chateau 28Z. Truth be told I’ve always wanted he full-time lifestyle in a 34’ Bounder, but I’m visually impaired and can’t do the driving. So my wife is at the helm and this was enough rig for her as it is! It’s just the two of us now, with the two dogs, so it’s enough room for us. Anyway, we drove her/him (it hasn’t spoken that deeply to us yet, name forthcoming) home from the dealer today, and we’re looking forward to so many new adventures. Happy to be off the ground and out of a tent, and excited to continue expanding on our outdoor spirit.
1991 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Blindboyb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum