Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 01:08 AM   #205
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9841 View Post
Templates are simple to create. A paint plastic cover will do the trick. Trace along the outside of the rubber seal with a sharpie.
This is the template for the driver side window and what's great about it is that you only need to create one side because you can mirror it to the other side window. I didn't lay out the windshield template because it is to large and I don't have room for it here.
Dan... thanks for posting photos .. I think your template for the side window answers my question...however, I will ask for clarification. Are you doing separate covers for your windows?
We are thinking of bringing the wrap all the way around...one piece...and where the corner is, make the necessary 'fold' in the fabric to come around from front to side. Still in the 'thinking' process.

Regarding the snaps...the install on the coach...how will that go ?

Thank you

K
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum