Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Ace 29.3
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 07:18 PM   #44
thor293

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E 29.3
State: Ohio
THOR #1620
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbeck View Post
"rip-off camping world" - tell me more! I am now engaged w/ Camping World trying to do a deal on a 2016 Ace 29.3.
What bad experiences did you have with them?
What do you think is a good fair consumer price for a 2016 Thor ACE 29.3?
The list is many, we were promised a spare tire and didn't get, they sent us off with out tags on vehicle, no manuals, did'nt fix items we found on the walk through, didn't send our title, I had to chase it down, items we were promised were ordered to replace missing items on coach took forever to get, spare set of keys, I had to get my own made. Didn't fill motorhome with fuel, salesman deserted us after he found there were issues and we had signed the papers, we spent 7 hours on a delivery., THEN to top it all off after I spoke with the "Marcus Rapid Respone Team" which did absolutely NOTHING for us but string us along, I had an assistant manager call me when he saw I was downgrading the POS Indianapolis Camping ripoff store and promised to make it up to me by sending me a $500 gift card to ripoff world which after 14 months I am STILL waiting on. Never again would I by a washer from them, Id rather cut one out of the sole of my shoe sitting in their parking lot before I spent a dime with them. Thats a starter list
Camping World Indianapolis, worst dealer EVER experienced
thor293 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum