Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 04:18 PM   #1
LarryD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #20809
your best Mod so far?

I don't know if a thread like this has been started before but I think it would be interesting to know what folks consider their best or most impactful modification is and why.

I'll go first. For me and my family the most impactful mod I've done to my SV34 is swapping to a macerating toilet and then adding a bidet seat. Without going into too much detail my very large teenage son would regularly clog the original toilet and a macerating toilet has completely resolved that. Its my understanding that Thor has upgraded to them because the 90 degree elbow below the toilet made this a common problem. Adding the bidet seat was a no brainer when installing the new toilet. We have them in every bathroom at home and the wife loves them.

whats your best mod and why?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum