Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 06:52 AM   #10
laberj45

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #4636
Miramar 34.3 sold with major slide issues

Do your homework on your RV.

I am in my second new RV in 5 years. First bought an Itasca Impulse class C 31JP (by Winnebego) with 2 slides. The quality of the RV was outstanding... Only a water pump did not work right the whole 5 years we owned. So our experience with delearship and RV manufacterer was incredible - making our investment satisfying.

We just purchased a Thor Miramar 34.3 this month and have had major problems with the slide due to the fact that Thor mistakenly placed a older antiquated slide in our RV. I am now holding my breath that the dealer can fabricate and make the slide into the 3Trax system that was advertised.... Our investment so far, has not been very good. And our relationshiup with Thor has been suspect, at best. Going to try and work out some sort of warranty on the arts and crafts on our new rig.

Hope this helps.... Only the facts - but be careful with Thor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum