Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #3
Bubba 23U

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 23U
State: Washington
THOR #1014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with me. MHSRV did a good job convincing me that they do the most thorough prep and walk through in the industry, we will soon find out. They do have an on site park and we will stay there sat. night. I suppose there could be a big problem in that we don't get there till early afternoon and will probably push them past closing time and then they are closed Sunday. Any problems found sat. could delay our departure for a day or more. I am too mild mannered according to my wife, I am sure she will call them out on any issues they try to pass on. The next topic I need to consider is an "extended Warranty" sold by them but I am sure is a private company. I would guess that there are strong opinions on both sides of that topic.
Thanks.
(putting a few tools in my luggage)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum