Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 07:06 PM   #6
Ag&Au

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 22E
State: Washington
THOR #4719
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidgebo View Post

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Whoever decided to locate the antenna/cable switch in that cabinet needs to be slapped.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Slapping may not do the job. the preamp/switch box is located in same location in our moho as yours.

I believe that the designer who decided where and how to mount it, should be locked in a similarly design RV for a week, and be required to report the status of the little green light every ten minutes. Of course a device would have to be designed to randomly turn that light on or off, but it would be worth it.

That antenna, but the model without the lights came stock on our 2017 Four Winds. I was wondering if I was missing something with the lights. We have the night light function covered with a clock that projects the time and outside temperature on the ceiling. (did not come with the moho.)

Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum