Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 03:53 AM   #1
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Jerry and Maria's travels in Our Motorhome

I started my mod thread to keep track of everything i do to the mh so i decided to do this thread of our travels

Please excuse the typos. Im doing this on my cell and i have fat fingers

We took our first shake down trip last week. 500 miles up to Bodega Bay. The home of Hitchcock's The Birds

This is our 6th time up there. We go to meet members of a forum group for seaswirl striper boats. Seastriper.com. great group of people. We had 80 people for the Saturday fish fry

Anyways the drive was 9 hours long and the mh did great. 7.5 mpg with the gen on half the way. Met my buddy Paul on Sunday and we fished 5 days. We got 5 salmon and an assorted mix of rock fish.

Paul on the left andI'm on the right

Fridge froze the salmon after vacuum packaging it. I was happy with that

We stayed at Westside Regional Park. Nice quite cg. Its dry camping with water at every other site and a dump station by the entrance. We got a spot over looking the channel. Maria spent many hours sitting in the passenger seat reading magazines and looking at the water

Maria and Sasha took a little nap while I drove. Roxy just watched

Kind of hard to drive and take pics

Sorry not to much more to say about the trip. Heres a few more pics

golden gate bridge in the back ground

Great place to eat. Bbq and seafood

Thats it for now. Thanks for looking

Jerry
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum