Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 07:30 PM   #4
Rickc

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Michigan
THOR #3824
water heater and other stuff!

I love many of the features of the Gemini; small and nimble, great mileage, but all of the little things are driving me crazy. The cupboard doors are screwed in with small screws into particle board and rip out...in for repairs, doors are not very thick and warp, in for a new one, wires hanging from underneath the rv in the back, ugh! on and on! Now the water heater! Talked with a Thor rep and since we live 200 miles from Elkhart, I think I will take directly to the Thor facility. Can't hurt. How do you like the flip up bed? Not as comfortable as I like and the problem is.... there really is no mattress to replace it with because it needs to fold. Also why didn't they provide a place for the sewer hose...like a back bumper or something?? Storage space is very limited and I do not want to use the rear compartment to store a sewer hose!!
Also, take a look at your shower. The metal sheet on the bathroom sink cabinet does not go down all the way and leaves a gap of about an inch where water gets trapped and can cause water damage. Rick

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum