Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 01:27 AM   #13
Chucke

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 25.2
State: North Carolina
THOR #5494
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
nice job on carrier. i was going to do about the same thing .then i thought why would i want to change a spare tire on the side of interstate where cars and trucks are running 80 mph when i have road side insurance and i didn't want to fight a very heavy spare under Mh in a rain storm. so i did next best thing so i would have a spare on my 25-2 axis and went with a roadmaster carrier.
Hello tigwelder, and thank you for the compliment. I have seen the Roadmaster carrier and realized that there was several issues I would have with it on the rear of my Vegas. One of the issues I would encounter is that I pull a jeep and have a tray/rack on the back for bikes or other stuff for the trip. Lets all hope we never have tire problems out on the road, but if we do we are ready!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum