Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
Camper2016

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: FE22 (traded)
State: North Carolina
THOR #4681
Thank GOD I bought an RV!!!

I had no idea 4 months ago when the DW and I decided to purchase a class C, that I would be using it in so many ways besides going camping. We just made it through Matthew with a large oak tree almost smashing the house and our pool. Thank GOD that I put the RV "out to pasture" away from all the trees and headed it into the wind. We are now basically living out of it, using the genny to power the home water system on occasion and keeping the food from spoiling that we JUST bought a week before the storm. I'm truly loving the hot showers and the hot food. I just finished placing an extension on our septic system so we can actually dump our black tank at the house instead of worrying about where I'm going to dump when we go to a park that has no hookups. Best damn investment I've made in a while buying that RV, yessiree

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum