RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 01:22 AM   #1
RCHardy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alaska
THOR #5688
Thor Hurricane 34D.. RV Custom Products Bat Control Center FW 2050

Hello.
RE: RV Custom Products Battery Control Center P/N FW - 2050
Circuit Board P/N FW 221

I need help with Battery Control Center in my 2008 Thor Hurricane. All of a sudden I needed to use the chassis disconnect switch 3 or 4 times before I could start the engine. Then just now in the middle of a trip I parked it overnight and it would NOT start the next morning. I have replaced all the fuses on the circuit board... All good. The starter solenoid was bad and I replaced it along with the original chassis battery. Still nothing. I even took the disconnect relays out and checked them.. Good. While they were out, I cleaned the terminals with emery cloth. I found a complete trouble shooting guide and printed it out. I will go back through my history and give you the link if you need it. At close $500 I would like to NOT replace the circuit board unless I have to.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Tanks in advance
RC

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.