Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 06:58 PM   #82
DinoC41

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Texas
THOR #2757
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Dino,
Do the CHF on the front and back sway bars. Both are easy to do. While you are under the mh also check the torque on the sway bar bracket bolts. The brackets hold the bar to the axles. On irv2.com many have posted that these bolts were not torqued properly and have come loose or fallen off.

Which tpms did you buy. I have one from Minder Research, Tire Minder 400c. Works great. Used it on my 5th wheel. Just bought the signal booster from them ($35) and still need to hook it up. I was getting some interference on the rear sensors.

Jerry
The CHF will be my next mod Jerry. I installed the EEZTIRE T515 TPMS and it works great!!!

Dino

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum