Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
Budman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Hurricane 34E
State: Alabama
THOR #6181
Hitch wireless self contained camera

Folks, I went out and got one of these the other day and really think it will work out great. I have a backup camera on the RV naturally but I usually keep it aimed further out to watch what I'm hauling. When I do that I cannot see hitch.
I have 3 vehicles, a tandom tow dolly, and an enclosed motorcycle trailer. So, I may have to mix and match at anytime. This works very well for my situation.
Price seems to run around the $169 area but in the Motorhome magazine there was an ad with $30 off so got it down to $139. I'll look and see if I still have mag w the code to use online. If I find I will edit or repost. Thx, Dennis.

https://www.iballhitchcam.com/

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum