Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 08:02 AM   #2
petef

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Nevada
THOR #970
been there done that agree. and agree. welcome to the club!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jutdean View Post
Hello RV'ers!

This is my first RV and it's been mixed emotions. First, me and my family LOVE using the RV! We are building a ton of great memories. The BAD is anything that Thor touched. Love the Mercedes diesel, love how it drives, can't believe how many things I've fixed in the first 7,000 miles. Thor should be ashamed of their quality control. I have so many pictures of things I've found that show that Thor employees just don't care...

With that said, I figure it's better to deal with all the headaches and upgrade what I have as I do love the floor plan and I'm not willing to move away from the Mercedes Sprinter chasis.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum