Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 11:11 AM   #15
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleypsychRN View Post
Dave and Myra
Very cool...are you guys retired? 32 years in Psych nursing and wouldn't change a thing. We also do a fair amount of med-surg stuff (PICC lines, IV's, thub feedings, blah, blab, blah). Looking forward to transitioning to the next act soon...
I retire in 61 days, not that I'm counting, wife has a little longer. We have been nurses over 25 years, loved some years more than others! Lol. Spent the majority in ICU which has always been my first love, especially cardiac. Had to slow down a little as I got older, couldn't tug and pull on 300 lb patients any longer. Very much looking forward to retirement and catching up on projects on MY time schedule! Think I will miss patient care, had the pleasure of meeting a lot of wonderful people! Our best to you both!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum