Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 10:48 PM   #44
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkb View Post
CHANCE off this subject...today, received new issue of MotorHome Magazine
... knowing you do not want slides and twin beds are attractive..
Nexus and Coach House, both offer those features in 23' (approximate) length on the E450 chassis.....
only problem I see is....for both of their B+ models, list price is in the neighborhood of $130K
and...I still do not see that much needed oversized interior storage which you are looking for !!!

So much for that !!
Yeah, no US company is going to build a small motorhome with a Euro style garage. At least not until a Hymer does it first, and if successful in US market, then they'll copy it. We've given up on having it our way on this "must have".

Regarding my comments to petew about his liking the old fashion cabinetry better (versus Euro style), it can be seen on other Thor lines (Sprinter and Gemini galleries may be the ones I look at) that some brands incorporate a similar kitchen design while maintaining traditional cabinets. Others use the new design along with Euro cabinets. The two appear different design options that are not dependent on each other.

The galleries do show that Euro-style cabinets look very different in lighter finishes. The dark color would not be my first choice.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum