Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 02:00 AM   #7
nmcmilla

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Gemini 23TR
State: British Columbia
THOR #5922
My furnace works well and I have tried the heat pump too. I am not that happy with the A/C since it doesn't seem very effective and it is noisy.
I have camped with no services and have run the generator for 1/2 hr. when the battery lights drop to 2 from 4 lighted. I try to run other things while the generator is running (cooking something in the microwave, charging phones, small heater/fan, and so on).
I'm a windows phone user, but I have used the HDMI split via my laptop to watch streamed live sports onto the TVs.
Things I'm still stumped with include the fridge --I turn it on and it seems to just light up on LP and I'd like see the setting be AUTO which I think switches LP, Shore based on availability. Maybe that is happening anyways? The food is cold and the freezer makes ice so I'm happy;-)

Laco, I'm still a little worried about my rear tire and the sim so will be seeing the dealership in early June to get them to take another look. I bet the extender is the answer but will see what they might do under warranty.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum