Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Creaking jacks
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #29
Techn0

Brand: Still Looking
State: Alabama
THOR #4160
I installed Snap Pads the day I picked up my RV; however, my jacks still creak a little sometimes. I was reading LCIs manual and it said something funny and so true.

"Every coach has it’s own personality and what may work to fix one coach may not work on another, even if the symptoms appear to be the same."

So true! In any event, I think I will take a look at the mounting bolts just to make sure. And as far as having your front wheels off the ground, it won't hurt anything just doesn't look right. Now if all your wheels are off the ground that would be bad but as long as your back wheels are on the ground, you will be fine. I have already been through that discussion.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum