Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Looking
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 12:00 AM   #3
airforceret

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 26B
State: Indiana
THOR #6414
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
This past weekend I went to a RV sales center (very big volume) i did the trip just to see the new Thor super C. WOW! The wife and I were super disappointed. The so called new four winds was in bad shape. Spider cracks all over the bunk house, overspray, caulking around the cab and the bunkhouse was terrible.

I saw so many things that was wrong with these RV I have completely changed my mind about Thor. Please tell me I'm wrong.
Unfortunately Thor's greed has led them to a major lack of quality control this year. I don't know if they ran out of 450s but they built ours on a 350 thinking we'd be ok with that, and now they ignore us like it's ok that we've been wronged. Our water tank had finger size holes in it when we filled it up with water so there is no way it could have gone unnoticed. One of our interior walls was only half fastened, and a long list of other problems. I love my coach now that I'm getting what functional things I can... fixed... but it will never be a 450 chassis! I feel Thor lacks integrity and chooses to turn a blind eye when they make major mistakes since they sell plenty to turn a profit. I can't afford to sue them in a court of law so I choose to call them out in the court of public opinion.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum