Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 04:28 PM   #5
fzeuner

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #8174
Tuscany 45AT Dash Air Sucks

The Installation of the Plenum on the outside of the firewall looks like a couple of two year old kids did it. No craftsmanship what so ever. If it wasn't for the grey spray foam they wouldn't know how to do anything. They spray that crap everywhere so they can cover up all their mistakes and F-ups. The plenum drain spout had a plastic hose attached with a long screw right through it which blocked off half of the opening. Debris and crap collected behind the screw and the condensate water found it's way out by dripping on the generator. On the inside where I could reach, I pulled out a boat load of debris including cuttings of wood, long strips of plastic and hunks of paper. It wouldn't surprise me if the evaporator core is blocked with more junk. I have an endoscope that works with an iPhone that I'm going to thread in there to see if I can spot anything. If not I'm going to pull the plenum off and see whats going on. More fun. it just irks the crap out of me that you have to put up with this kind of bull. Grrrrrr. Definitely the last Thor product I ever buy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum