Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: A/C Generator
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrawlins View Post
CA Members

I recently had a software upgrade on my Sprinter Citation and it did not pass the smog test because the computer information was wiped clean. The dealer said I just need to drive it a while. Does anyone know how far I need to drive to get enough information to pass the retest?

Ray in California
Usually the OBD-II drive cycle test clears after driving various roads. The test looks for all kinds of different driving conditions (highway, stop and go, etc.). It will automatically clear once the different conditions have been seen. Since it is looking for various road conditions its difficult to pinpoint a mileage when it clears--it all depends on where and how you drive it.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum