Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 01:09 AM   #8
Larry & Lynn S

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37KT
State: Illinois
THOR #7157
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradnKaren View Post
Scares me too! We're dry camping at Talladega in the fall. Thoughts on if an exhaust venting system would help?

I'm not sure what that would be. Check from the exhaust manifold all the way to the end of the tail pipe for exhaust leaks. Get a can of spray foam and inspect every floor penetration and the entry door and steps. Seal it up. The perfect storm we ran into was it was in the upper 90's high humidity and not any breeze. CO2 is heavier than air and typically would go down to the ground. But the air density and the lack of a tail pipe the gas hung up under the rig. With both A/C' running I think it helped to draw on the exhaust gas thru the stairwell and door. I'm sure we have fixed the problem but my wife will always be suspect.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum