Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 07:42 PM   #10
Busted up Aviator

Brand: Heartland
State: Florida
THOR #8652
Southern Respect

It always comes shining through and something that always makes my day. I am very happy for you and your family for attaining your goals in all facets of your life. Too many folks today walking around in a circle because they have lost their way or never really found it to begin with.

Thank your son in law for serving his country and I personally view his wife as a veteran like he will be; after all, she has served every minute be it good or bad as he has.

I served in Vietnam and Korea as an infantry officer and helicopter pilot and my wife went through some very tough times too. But 50 years of marriage and hanging together like two old rusty fish hooks has prepared us to meet the Lord smiling.

God bless,

Myers and Freida

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum