Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 03:01 AM   #21
laberj45

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Massachusetts
THOR #4636
bad slide - who's at fault?

Interesting..... Who's to blame? It's pretty simple. Essentiaslly, this is why I hired an attorney.... Because people can't be reasonable - and need courts to intervene.

As you may or may not know - I am in a suit due to recurring slide issues inside my 1 yr warranty (the Lippert Schwintek slide on our new RV was sold as a 2 track and remanufactured into a 3Trax system that had subsequent failure after failure).

FYI - Lippert is not a defendant in our suit. It is Thor, the manufacturer, Longview RV, the dealer, and Ally, the Finance company, that are named as defendants in the suit. Not Lippert... Lippert merely developed a mechanical product - good or bad... Thor engineers decided that this is the system they would use for their slides. This was Thor's decision to use the system.

If a car manufacturer puts defective equipment on the vehicle they sell - don't you hold the car manufacturer or dealer at fault? Yes.... That's where all the money went....

Thor is responsible - not Lippert. Let Thor and Lippert fight it out among themselves.....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum