Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:06 AM   #2147
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
We're moving!

Myra has been wanting to move back to Indiana so she can be close to her elderly parents and family, since I'm retired now and have no other family it's fine with me! Plus I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, I actually love my mother in law!!!

Left for Indiana last Thursday to take our boat to my brother in laws house for storage until we get moved. Spent all day Sunday and Monday looking at lake homes in NE Indiana, drove over 350 miles looking!

Last house I looked at was the one!!! New construction in a protected channel on a beautiful lake with a new dock already installed. I finally got my dream home on a lake, I can walk out the back door and climb in the boat, NO MORE TRAILERING, woo-hoo! Three car garage so I'll have a place for the boat in the winter. Only downside is I can't keep the MH at the house, going to have to find a place for storage. Guess you can't have everything.

Hate to leave Texas for the cold and snow but I'll adjust I'm sure. Going to miss Texas but NOT going to miss the Dallas traffic!!! Lots of people in the lake area have golf carts, guess I'm going to add one of those to my collection of "toys".

We close on our Texas home the end of this month and on our Indiana home middle of October, time to start packing. I just hope this is our last move, we've made 8 cross country moves in the last 18 years, time to finally settle down!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum