Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 02:33 PM   #8
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderdog View Post
UHOH! Lovely wife will be crazy about the larger kitchen window and the microwave location. Everything is compromise. We love the 24.1 but wanted a larger couch. The 25.2 has the larger couch and works out great for us. On the other hand, we don't have a ladder because of the bedroom slide but I tell myself I don't want to get up there anyway. Bought a telescoping ladder to take with us and limit roof climbs. The 25.2 has a larger closet but the 24.1 has more overhead cabinets in the bedroom. The shower in the 25.2 is larger and that's a good thing even though it's only used to keep gallon jugs of water from home for coffee and a great storage area for broom, vacuum stick and assorted odds and ends. Wish there was an option for storage in the cab area as opposed to the useless to us overhead bed. Outside storage? A couple of outsiide compartments are still empty. We tend to travel light even on longer trips.
I see the Axis/Vegas has a new longer unit in 2018. It will probably be at the 30 foot mark in a couple of years.
Combine the two (24.1+25.2) and you'd have something.

Would only be about a foot longer than 25.2 at around 27'6"; which is shorter than newest floorplan.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum