Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: LA, hello?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 10:57 PM   #22
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneroe View Post
Laco, I reserved a spot in East Shore today, so we are good to go. I am towing my car. My other two sons are driving there from Salt Lake City and Alamogordo, NM, and plan to stay in the RV with us, so we will actually have three cars. The site is 70 feet long, they said we should be able to park all three cars OK. They said if it is too cramped, they will find some other arrangements for the boys' cars.

I absolutely "love" autocorrect. It changed your name to Lao and it took me four tries to get "cramped" accepted and each time it gave a different word. ��
Glad you got your reservations in. They can get kind of full, especially around holiday time. As I said we live only a few miles from there, if when you get there, look north toward the mountains at about 11 O-clock and you will be looking over our house to the mountains. We are less than a mile from the base of the foothills. If you need any info about the area, feel free to ask. I agree autocorrect can be a real PITA, I fight with it constantly, but need it a lot too. Long story as to why I use Laco as my forum handle, but use it on several.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum