Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Cup holders
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 07:34 PM   #9
tnedator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 30.3 Sold
State: Arkansas
THOR #8012
A little pricey, but these worked great. I tried PVC and didn't find one that I thought fit well. One my ACE, for the cupholder on the drivers side and the two closest to the dash on the doghouse, you put the 3" side down, and it essentially forms a cupolder that 3" and flares out to 3.5".

Tall enough to hold bottles, and wide enough to hold large fast food drinks.

On the other two doghouse cup holders, these can also be used, but in reverse, where the wide part goes in cup holder, so the top would be narrower 3" than the bottom, but still good for bottles.

This is a radiator hose reducer, so you might be able to get it at an auto parts store, but I will say I ordered two brands in from Amazon, both 3.5 to 3" reducers and the other one was much more flimsy and didn't fit, where this one is perfect.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071WTVSDQ

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum