Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 02:04 PM   #2299
Tom Bowe

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Hurricane 32n
State: Georgia
THOR #2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrpt58 View Post
SuperD, I resemble some of those comments about continuous living in the RV. I'm working on 2.5 months now. However, I'm by myself except for weekends when the wife comes over.

I find that if I want to use the driver/passenger area for an office or just to see very much there, I'm going to have to put some type of lighting on the bottom of the fwd bed. Gets kinda dark under there.
As an idea for office space, I cut a piece of 1/4 inch hardboard to lay over the flip down computer tray and extend it. This gave me room for my laptop, a 2nd monitor, a real keyboard, and the mouse. (I am a software geek.) Cut it to fit all the way to the window and about halfway back over the well under the flip down tray. With a taper on the left side, I can swivel the chair to get in and out of the office. The board stores behind the seat for travel.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum