Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 04:43 AM   #2373
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrpt58 View Post
Thanx, I'll give it a go. I think I looked for this once and found I will have to remove some paneling that is stapled on

I've replaced my roof vent with the "cyclone"a while back, which really helped for odor traveling done the road. It seems to be functioning as designed sitting still.

Tank sensors: definitely not very good. I've been thinking to implement the mod that is on this forum to make a capacitive level indicator system (Jaimiethe Geek?), but haven't made the connection nor decided if I'm ready for that level of sophistication .
You won’t have to remove anything to get to the air admittance valves. If you look under the bathroom sink, up and to the left you’ll see the valve. For the kitchen sink valve look up and to the right, you won’t have to remove anything to get to either valve.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum