Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-26-2015, 04:25 PM   #21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #1249
Thanks a bunch Larry. All works well now with the reset. Yellow switch is the reset. I did not notice that it popped out when I pushed the red button.
I call it a yellow switch-handle instead of a button since it has to rotate back into the cover enclosure almost out of sight to do the reset. Took me a few pushes to realize it was not resetting with a push.
Bruce posted some fine pics of both states of the red button problem switch(tripped and reset) at the below link.
http://www.thorforums.com/forums/f10...tton-2368.html #5

My aft battery was so close to the red button , I could barely get my finger on the yellow switch. I will cut a block of wood for a spacer, paint and glue it to the wall so the battery cannot work its way back into tripping the red trip button. One of Murf's laws apply here; "if it can, it will".

Old 10-26-2015, 05:10 PM   #22

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Georgia
THOR #1123
Glad you were able to get it reset and all is working fine now. Think yours may be a bit different than mine with the yellow reset switch. Mine only has the red button to engage or disengage.

Sounds like a good fix for prevention. So true about that one of Murf's Laws.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:00 PM   #23

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #2898
Yes everyone, it was the 100 amp breaker, the yellow flag was out and needed reset! Thanks, I must have hit the red button at sometime or second battery slid over and hit it.
Old 10-30-2015, 02:23 AM   #24

State: California
THOR #1494
We were having somilar problems and bought new batteries. Seemed to fix this issue
Old 10-30-2015, 03:00 AM   #25

State: Tennessee
THOR #2898
Yellow Button

The yellow button is not a button at all it rotates into the handle looking area just below the red test button. Yellow leaver rotates once you get it back in position press the red button and watch the motion of the yellow leaver (reset leaver).

I felt a little dumb not catching this myself.

I think one of my house batteries might have shifted and hit the red test button while driving. I'm going to add a stop next to the left side battery.