Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 08:38 PM   #7
Mags911

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Idaho
THOR #10270
LCI Hydraulic/Electric Leveling System

https://www.lci1.com/assets/content/...ers_Manual.pdf

When we bought our Thor RV it didn't have a manual included for the leveling jacks so went on line and found an Owner's Manual in pdf. Have it on my computer which always goes with us, otherwise you could print it off and add it to your "loose-leaf notebook maintenance manual" which I'm sure you all carry. It pretty much covers the gamut of which issues you might face and how to fix them.

We had the flashing lights on the panel and did the four-corner push of all levelers to reset it and haven't had a problem since. If coach has set awhile (like a couple of months) will sometimes get the low voltage indication on the levelers and on the dash readout, but running the engine a bit fixes that. Can also get that low voltage with the transmission and it won't shift until charged back up.

I've gone on and tried to download pdf files to my computer for most of the systems and it's proven quite beneficial.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum