Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 11:14 PM   #7
FW28z
Moderator Emeritus

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2011 Four Winds 28Z
State: Michigan
THOR #531
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
FWW,

For what it's worth, the lights you installed are the ones that Forest River installs on the Sunseeker and Forrester Class C coaches. I never had an issue with leaking lights in the 3 years I had my Sunseeker.
Good to know.

The old lights I replaced are used on some Forest River (FR3), entry level Coachmen, Thor, and some Winnebago coaches as they are very popular. As far as I know, Jayco uses the Bargman lights as well (the ones I upgraded to).

I have also seen the Bargman tail lights on E450 buses around my locale (the one's that pick up senior citizens, etc), so they seem to be on many of the more commercial vehicles.

There are at least 5 people that visit this forum that have reported they have had leaking problems with the old tail lights I had. The lights and the gaskets just don't seem to me to be up to the task.

I even replaced the gaskets last year, and when I got the new ones, they were simply foam rubber material, and I immediately became skeptical that they would not do their job.

So I just got fed up and upgraded the tail lights.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum