Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 07:28 PM   #5
BobBear

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo 36.1
State: Virginia
THOR #4512
Adjusting a full wall slide.

There is a way to recover from that, at least temporarily. If the slide does still move, look in the manual for the slide control panel location. Mine (2014 Palazzo) is in the compartment behind the LP gas. Look up on the top, just behind the door. I don't recall now (it was almost two years ago), but I think you press the reset button several times and then you can advance or retract just one motor at a time. LCI has the manual online also.

Ours was stripped so badly that the tracks had to be replaced. Wonderful design - steel gears in an aluminum track. The folks in Elkhart had to DESIGN a replacement because they didn't have any prints for our unit ?!? 17 days later we were back on the road.

When it was finally manufactured, they ignored our request - and offer to pay for expedited freight - and sent it by economy LTL - 6 day transit. We chased it from Chicago and drove from Fergus Falls to pick it up in the Twin Cities at one of the trucking company docks.

Bob

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum