Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 03:35 PM   #13
DanChateau33SW

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau Super C 33SW
State: Florida
THOR #10499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edk View Post
I had the same problem in my 2016 SK, when i drove the mh from uneven to a level spot on the driveway. The water started pouring right down the driver side pillar. Went on the roof checked cap seam and found they never completed putting the dicore along the complete seam on the passanger side. Must have ran out, and it was probably lunch time. So if you get a chance check the roof, you may have a small crack in the dicore. It doesn't take much to let that water in and accumulate in the base of the cap. Good luck. Edk
Thanks Edk. I ordered dicor and it is supposed to be here next week. I'll take a better look at the seam between the cap and the body. For now it is covered since we are getting another 2-3" of rain here this weekend.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum