Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 03:34 PM   #12
jabrabu

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chatea 31E
State: Maryland
THOR #5837
We went camping over the weekend, with several hours of driving each way, so I got to test out the new stereo some more. Overall I'm very happy with the upgrade. There is no more annoying muting of the stereo whenever I change lanes, and I think the stereo sound quality is even better. It was nice to connect the TV headphone output to the stereo's AUX input and get really good sound while watching movies. Once connected, the volume can be adjusted with the TV remote.

There were a couple of cons:
- To turn it off you have to go to the A/V input selection menu, and then select "Power Off". It would be nice to just have an on/off button instead.

- The built in navigation system did some strange routing. It would tell me to exit the freeway and take some side roads and then get back onto the freeway. Maybe it was trying to avoid some traffic, but Google Maps and Waze were not telling me to exit the freeway. I checked my settings, and I have routing set on "fastest", and I don't have it avoiding toll roads, so I'm not sure why this strange routing is happening.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum