Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 11:39 PM   #15
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash557 View Post
I've got about 7500 miles on my 2017 Challenger 37TB and all looked good with my sway bar mounts when I did the CHF on the rear. Made a pretty big difference in the wallow it did. Just need to retry the fronts. Had it up on the leveling jacks and the bar would not move far enough to get the bolts back in with the springs partly unloaded. I think it will bind on the springs if I move the links to the other hole...
When doing the chf you should not raise the mh with the jacks.

I have heard of people having problems getting the bolt in because of the spring. Fortunately i didnt.

But i didnt like the angle of the bar in the chf position. So i made these brackets to lower the bar to the stock angle and i still get the chf

JerryClick image for larger version

Name:	20170224_104517.jpeg
Views:	227
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	11439
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum